Stellar Phoenix ®
Create Mac Backup
Backing up your Mac data is a good maintenance routine. Backups are a measure of preventative security against unexpected data disasters. However, updating these backups timely is another primary requisite that ensures the data being backed up is not compromised. You get caught up in the day-to-day business and oversee the need for updating data backups. You need to stay vigilant when implementing backup routines.
The practice of creating Mac backups and regularly updating them enables you to keep track of all the frequent changes done to your data. Stellar Phoenix Mac Data Recovery allows you to create backups of Mac drive with its imaging feature. You may use this software to create snapshots of your hard drive and capture data at a specific point of time. You can restore data from the same image using this tool and get back all your files when the need be. You need to follow this practice regularly to ensure that you have an updated image every time.
The images created by Stellar Phoenix Mac Data Recovery are usually of small size than the source disk and can be used only with this program. In order for creating an image of your hard drive using Stellar Phoenix Mac Data Recovery, you must follow the below mentioned procedure:
- Run Stellar Phoenix Mac Data Recovery. On the main interface, click ‘Start New Scan‘.
- On this window select hard drive and click on ‘Create Image‘ option. You can also select Region for creating image of the drive. Now Click Continue.
- Specify the desired name and destination of the image file and click ‘Save’.
- The software starts creating an image of your media. The tool displays the imaging process in a grid and shows the status of media blocks by marking them with different colors.
- Once the process is completed, the image is saved at your specified location.
Stellar Phoenix Mac Data Recovery can create an image of Mac hard drive, USB drive, tape drive, or optical disc. When you need to back up Mac drive, you can create drive images using this software. Further, recovery from an image is much faster than that from the affected media, especially when the media has developed bad sectors.