Stellar Phoenix ®
Deleted Mac Recovery
File deletion can be extremely agonizing when you know that you have lost something critical. The files deleted on accident usually find a place inside the Trash bin on Mac. Fortunately, these files can be easily restored to their original locations. Sometimes, your files undergo hard delete operations that make them disappear from the Trash itself. In Mac, the command that facilitates a hard delete is ‘Command+Shift+Option+Delete‘.
If you toss a file into Trash, and then remove these files using the normal ‘Empty Trash’ method, you can still recover the seemingly invisible or lost data. A deleted file only loses a reference to it in the Mac’s file directory, while the original contents remain on the drive until being overwritten. There is every likelihood that you can go back and successfully perform deleted file recovery on Mac.
You can easily get back your deleted data with Stellar Phoenix Mac Data Recovery. The software is workable for all kinds of data deletions on any Mac based storage media. The application has a safe, do-it-yourself approach to recover deleted Mac data and leverages its out-of-the-box functionality to provide a convenient experience. The tool lets you have the best possible chance at recovering data and easily claws back all the files that have bypassed the Trash bin after an accidental hard delete.
Stellar Phoenix Mac Data Recovery can perform deleted file recovery on HFS, HFS+, FAT, ExFAT, and NTFS formatted drives and volumes. Mentioned below is the detailed procedure to recover deleted data from your Mac hard drive using this program:
- Run Stellar Phoenix Mac Data Recovery. On the main interface, click ‘Start New Scan’.
- Choose Your Mac Startup Drive or Macintosh HD. Click Deleted Recovery<<Start Scan. This will initiate scan process of select Mac drive.
- Once the software finishes the scan, it displays all the recoverable data in the left pane. You can sort files according to your convenience in any of these lists: ‘Classic List, File List, and ‘Filter List‘.
- You can preview a file in the main interface by doing a simple right-click on it, and then selecting ‘QuickLook‘.
- Choose the files you need to recover and click ‘Recover‘ button in the bottom-right corner of the screen. Specify a destination to save these files in the ‘Open Directory‘ dialog and click ‘Choose‘. The software starts saving your selected files at the specified location.
Stellar Phoenix Mac Data Recovery is available in two versions: ‘Demo’ and ‘Full’. The ‘Demo’ shows preview of all recoverable data, while the latter allows to save the recovered files to your system.